Monday, April 26, 2010

26% Done...


I finally broke down and put the stats for this deployment into the famous "Donut of Misery" this morning.

26% seems like such a measly number, especially since the return date is just a hopeful one for now because we don't know what is actually a realistic date to count on yet... and won't for weeks/months.

Maybe I should count in paychecks instead?  Nope, that number is pretty high and depressing too...

We've got 2 special days down and 6 to go.... I guess that countdown is low enough, but I know in my head once we get past the next 5 special days that come relatively quickly, one after another, the last one is going to take forever to get here.

Maybe today's project will be going to find a big jar to put my good night "kisses" in.  It's easier to swallow the long countdown when it's chocolate, right?
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Raising Monkey Loving Sarge on Facebook!