Monday, May 17, 2010

Jesus Bring The Rain

It hasn't been a good day.  I've barely functioned today.
None of my "safe foods" were safe today.
I know I have to have a difficult discussion with my doctor tomorrow about where we go from  here.
Yet, I'm ok.  I can feel God here taking care of me and my sweet baby.
I know that He is working in me through this trial.  
He brought me to it, He will bring me through it.
I am thankful.  I am blessed.  I feel peace.


"And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out His love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom He has given us." -Romans 5:2-5

Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Raising Monkey Loving Sarge on Facebook!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I pray that God will give you peace and the answers you need as you talk with your doctor!

Kathryn said...

Thanks for your comment on my Babywise post!
Yeah that sounds like its the same or very similar. I have seen families use it who I babysat/nanny for as well, so it has been nice getting that practice with it. And you are so right there are so many pros and cons to every method and option, that is why I said flexibility and common sense are really going to be a must!

Thanks again, I hope your appointment went well.

Tiffany said...

The only ones who matter are God, Travis, that sweet little baby of yours and your supporters. Don't let anyone get you down. I am praying that this will pass quickly. I love you!!

Post a Comment