Saturday, May 8, 2010

Where I Find My Strength

I'm participating in the Wives of Faith Blog Carnival this week.  Wives of Faith is a great website that connects military spouses from all over, providing encouragement and support.  Check them out at www.wivesoffaith.org.



Where do I find my strength?

I Find My Strength In God -  Psalm 121




I Find Strength In my Husband - My Hero


I Find Strength In My Wonderful Family And Friends
(who do know how to take a normal photograph, I promise - but I can't locate the one I was looking for on this laptop so I chose this funny outtake from our wedding photos)


Thanks for letting me play along with this blog carnival! 
 I've had a great time reading everyone's entries and getting to know all of you.  
I do apologize that I have not gotten around to commenting this week.
My entries have also been lacking quite a bit.
I've had an incredibly rough week, feeling very sick most days.
 Its been hard to just keep functioning, though I keep trying and hoping for better days to come soon.
I promise to return the favor and come by and visit all of you when I get to feeling a little bit better.
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Raising Monkey Loving Sarge on Facebook!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

Great pictures! And my answers were about the same hehe. Hope you feel better soon!

Jessica said...

Great pictures!
I am so glad that you participated in the carnival...sorry you have not been feeling well

Looking forward to keeping up with your blog!

trooppetrie said...

I have really enjoyed finding other military blogs. great picture

Post a Comment