Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Letter To My Husband

I'm participating in the Wives of Faith Blog Carnival this week.  Wives of Faith is a great website that connects military spouses from all over, providing encouragement and support.  Check them out at www.wivesoffaith.org.




My Firefly,

     Loving you is so easy, but being so far away from you is just not easy at all.  Our marriage has never been better and for that I am so thankful.  It would be so much harder to go through this time in our lives if we were not so rock solid in our foundation together.  It breaks my heart to hear how completely exhausted you are when you call home lately.  I know you are longing for a good long rest and I am just praying that you will have a day off to restore your energy soon.  Despite being tired, you  never miss an opportunity for a phone call.  You always remember to ask how I am feeling and how the baby is doing.  You are already such a devoted husband, I know you are going to be an amazing father to our little one.

     I admire how hard you are working.  You love your job and it really shows.  I love and am so thankful that you are willing to put in the extra effort while you are deployed so that certain opportunities are open to us as a family when you return.  There are so many more things I would love to write to you about today, but for now I am going to keep it short.  I am so thankful that God found a way to bring us together.  I wouldn't want to go through life with anyone but you right by my side.  I love you so much.  Thank you for being my Firefly.

All my love,
Bluebird

     
Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Raising Monkey Loving Sarge on Facebook!