Saturday, May 21, 2011

taking a break


I've decided to take a short break from the blog to focus on my baby girl.
In her sweet eyes I can see that she needs her mommy's full attention right now.

We'd appreciate your thoughts and prayers.


In my daughter's eyes I am a hero
I am strong and wise and I know no fear
But the truth is plain to see she was sent to rescue me
I see who I wanna be, in my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal
Darkness turns to light and the world is at peace
This miracle God gave to me gives me strength when I am weak
I find reason to believe, in my daughter's eyes

And when she wraps her hand around my finger
Oh it puts a smile in my heart
Everything becomes a little clearer
I realize what life is all about

It's hangin' on when your heart has had enough
It's giving more when you feel like giving up
I've seen the light, it's in my daughter's eyes

In my daughter's eyes I can see the future
A reflection of who I am and what will be
Though she'll grow and someday leave, maybe raise a family
When I'm gone I hope you see how happy she made me
For I'll be there, in my daughters eyes.

Share it!
Tweet it!
"Like" Raising Monkey Loving Sarge on Facebook!